Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: A Few 944 Bits - S2 bumper, badge panel, Roll cage, Diffuser
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:06 am 

TIPEC membership: 0
Hello again,

I am in the process of clearing out some bits from the garage. Photos will be provided this coming weekend.

944 S2 front bumper

I bought this in the hope to convert my early 944 but lack of time means that never happened. The bumper appears straight and as it should be, was originally Guards Red but poor paint has started peeling off. There doesnt seem to be any significant damage to any of the bumper. No parts are included, just a bare bumper only. Could be ideal for a spare, replacement or for an S2 front end conversion. £200

944 S2 badge/nose panel.

This was bought to accompany the S2 front end update. Includes badge, is in a useable condition and all fixxings are present. There was a small area of paint damage to one section of the panel which connects to the front wing, I repaired this and primered it so will require painting prior to fitting. £125

944/924 Rear Cage.

Rear cage section for a 944 or 924. Might fit other models but I wouldn't know. Has a rear diagonal bar fitted and has tabs for a front hoop. I was sold it as a Safety Devices cage but I doubt that personally. Sandwich plated and fixings can be included £250

944 Turbo Rear Diffuser.

Both parts of a rear diffuser, all fixings present and in tact. Is starting to show its age a little bit but is better than some on ebay. Supplied in primer and in a useable condition. £225

All parts can be posted however collection from Kent is preferred as you can conclude you're happy with the item before payment. Offers again are welcome on all parts. eBay prices have been used as examples to set prices (and I've tried to ask less than eBay).

Any questions please get on touch. Photos of all items will be uploaded this coming weekend.