Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:45 am
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Helping to sell a friends 928 S4 Auto. MY89, 100k miles
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:58 pm 

TIPEC membership: 0
Hi Guys

Thought I would put a post here first for some help/advice/ideas.

One of my neighbour's husbands passed a way a year or two back. He was the owner of a tidy 928 S4, blue with cream leather, auto (unfortunately!), 5L V8. It was first registered 1st Aug 89, amazingly the same day as my car! It has a GTS rear panel and bumper, but can't be a GTS as they were 92 onwards I think. Looks good though!

She has now decided to sell it on, it has MOT till November, and it has had money spent on it and been well looked after. I've got loads of pictures.

Firstly, if anyone knows anyone looking for one, you could do a lot worse. It's been garaged last 2 years but fired up and turned over every month or so. I will look into the market, they do seem to be going up steadily in value, she thinks its worth anything between £18k and £22k. I do know she would let it go to an enthusiast for £18k for a quick sale.

It comes with a 2nd set of alloys and tyres (not sure which yet), sports exhaust, seems to have an Alpine sound system and MTX audio system whatever that is! A sizeable history file, 8 previous keepers, comprehensive service history that looks up to date (last service 98k miles), belts last done at 99k miles, recent new battery, recent water pump, recent wheel refurb, recent fuel lines, recent radiator, recent HT leads, recent paint, 2 keys and key fobs, lots of recent-ish money spent.

Seemingly everything works as it should and the car seems to not have wanted for anything. Pretty much drive it away.

Let me know your thoughts and any help you can give me.

Cheers

Promax L2 chips, SciVision MAF, Lindsey DPW, MBC, Forge recirc valve, 3 bar FPR, K&N panel, GAZ Gold, wideband AFR, Sytec Motorsport Fuel Pump.

Post subject: Re: Helping to sell a friends 928 S4 Auto. MY89, 100k miles
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 10:39 pm 

TIPEC membership: 10582
that is sweet! 8)