Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:03 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Forthcoming events for the East Midlands region
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:03 pm 

TIPEC membership: 7369
Hi all

Just a quick update on what we're up to in the East Mids for the next few months. As well as our monthly meetings at the Packe Arms, we've also organised the following activities:

11th February – Sunday breakfast meeting at Porsche Centre Leicester. Come along for a tour of the the showroom including a close look at the new models, followed by a look round the workshops and the chance to put your car up on the ramps for a bit of a poke around. Please message me if you’re interested as I need to get numbers to OPC Leicester.

25th February – Super Sausage Cafe breakfast. We’re joining our friends from the Peterborough, South Central and Thames Valley region for breakfast at the Super Sausage Cafe (Situated on the A5 in Potterspury, just outside Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 7QD). Meet at 8.30 at the cafe.

15th April – Northern-ish Regional Gathering. A get-together for all regions north of Watford! We’re meeting at The Wellington, Wetherby Road, Leeds LS17 8LZ for breakfast. We will be organising an early morning run up from the East Mids. Watch this space for details.

24th April – East Mids TIPEC Sprint Day. Held at the Curborough Sprint Course (https://www.curborough.co.uk) – Netherstowe Lane off Wood End Lane, WS13 8EJ. This is a chance to stretch your car’s legs during a totally informal day at the technical & twisty Curborough track. More details to follow so watch this space.

Give me a shout if you're interested in any of these.

Cheers
Jim

Post subject: Re: Forthcoming events for the East Midlands region
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:37 pm 

TIPEC membership: 5185
Hi Jim re the curborough sprint day this is normally run by the central region speak to Paul Bird and is open to all regions question is this the same day as its normally later in the year May June time? cheers Foz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:04 pm 

TIPEC membership: 7369
Hi Foz

This is a separate day from the Central region one - we thought we set it up for East Mids members. Depending on attendance levels, we may open it up to other regions.

Kind regards

Jim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:45 pm 

TIPEC membership: 5185
Hi Jim good luck with that one then mate I have spoken to Paul Bird and we will be running the track day at curborough as usual just waiting to confirm dates which will be open to all Tipec members pity about your day being a closed shop as I do enjoy a good day out at the track cheers Foz