Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:17 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 1st Gen Cayenne required for Auto Express buyers guide
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:58 pm 

TIPEC membership: 4941
I've had a request for a 1st generation Cayenne to be used in a photoshoot for a buyers guide in Auto Express. Please e-mail Vicky Dredge at Magic Car Pics if you can help.

vicky@magiccarpics.co.uk

http://magiccarpics.co.uk/

Here are the details from Vicky:

Would it be possible for you to ask your members via your forum, if there are any 1st generation Cayenne owners that are interested in having a studio shoot of their car done? They need to be reasonably close to Derby as that is where the studio is based. In return for their help they will get a set of the pictures (a studio shoot is about £350) and their car in a national magazine (we will get a copy over to them as well).

Ideally we would like a ‘colour’ car, white can’t be used as it would disappear in the white studio, black makes the page too monochromatic and if we can avoid silver that would be great. Also we need the car to be factory spec with no modifications – it doesn’t matter what the spec is so long as it’s as it came out of the factory.

I appreciate that this is a bit of an ask, we normally go to car dealers to find the cars, however with this type of car where we know there are very active clubs we always like to see if anyone would like their car done.

Can you let me know if you think you can help, there is no deadline as such so any help is appreciated.

Many thanks
Vicky Dredge

986 Boxster S
F355 Challenge Evocation
F355 Spider Evocation
Audi A4 Avant 2.0TDI S-Line