Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:16 am
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Fishing #2
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:21 pm 

TIPEC membership: 8169
Man to wife says: Tomorrow, you, me and the dog are going fishing.
Wife: Tomorrow is Saturday. I don't like fishing. I'm off shopping with the girls.
Man: Listen. Tomorrow, you, me and the dog are going fishing. I'll get you up at 6am and you make breakfast and the sandwiches and you, me and the dog will go fishing.
Wife: What part of "I don't like fishing" don't you understand? I am not going fishing. I am going shopping with the girls.
Man: Okay. Ill get up at 8am and make the sandwiches, you make breakfast and then you me and the dog are going fishing.
Wife: For God's sake, I don't like fishing. I am not going fishing, I am going shopping.
Man: Okay. I'll get up at 10am and make sandwiches, your favourite breakfast and then you, me and the dog are going fishing.
Wife: You're effing stupid you are. I am not going fishing. I am going shopping. It's my day off and I don't like fishing.

Early next morning man arrives at his wife's bedside with a tray and her favourite breakfast laid out on it. She wakes up and he say's "Look, I made the sandwiches and and your favourite breakfast and you and me are going fishing."
"No way am I going fishing. I hate fishing. I am going shopping with the girls, it's my day off. What would make you realise that I do not want to go fishing and what would make you happy?"
Man: Err... hmm... let me see... Okay, you can let me roger you up the bum or you can give me a blow job
Wife: FFS, okay. Fine. I'll give you a bj.

20 seconds later, wife starts spitting and trying desperately to get the foul taste out of her mouth and says "Eeergh, your dick tastes disgusting". Man says " I know, the dog didn't want to come fishing either.

Fun - 944 2,7 Lux '89
Old gentleman - Merc C220 '95, Elegance, almost mint
Work - Fraud Transit van, skip, bus...
Dream time daily - 3.6 997