Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:02 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Opie Oils
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:58 am 

TIPEC membership: 993
Just wanted to give a shout out to Opie, forgot to order my Titan Race Pro R 15w-50 until Thursday last (required for today) was taking advantage of the Tipec discount deal and free standard shipping(over £100) this was a bit tight for delivery, so the guys upgraded my shipping to overnight as a special at no charge as I am a regular customer! I consider this to be great service at very good prices from an excellent company, who are always available to give very informed advice on which oils suit our cars, taking into account how we are using them. Well done Opie, and thank you :D

Post subject: Re: Opie Oils
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:00 pm 

sam wrote:
Just wanted to give a shout out to Opie, forgot to order my Titan Race Pro R 15w-50 until Thursday last (required for today) was taking advantage of the Tipec discount deal and free standard shipping(over £100) this was a bit tight for delivery, so the guys upgraded my shipping to overnight as a special at no charge as I am a regular customer! I consider this to be great service at very good prices from an excellent company, who are always available to give very informed advice on which oils suit our cars, taking into account how we are using them. Well done Opie, and thank you :D

Hi Steve :)

If you are ever desperate , I use precisely the same oil... from Opie as well...lol...

I buy 4 x 5 ltrs a time from them, so you are always welcome to borrow a 5 ltr can or two from me....

You know why Opie are so good..... the owner runs a 928 :) which makes him a very special person lol :)

All the best Brett :)

Post subject: Re: Opie Oils
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:34 am 

TIPEC membership: 993
Thanks Brett, Yes I know about the 928, last time I saw him he had driven it up from Cornwall :)