Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:49 am
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Early 944 flexi fuel hoses
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:44 pm 

I am after the two fuel hoses - one from the pump to the filter and the other one from filter to feed pipe.
Not bothered about condition, as I just need them as patterns so that I can get some replacements made up before I change mine.

Post subject: Re: Early 944 flexi fuel hoses
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:05 pm 

TIPEC membership: 0
I've had all of my hoses made up in braided pipe and anodised fittings by a company close to me, Nuneaton Hose and Fitting. I asked them to keep a copy of my invoice so that other 924/944 owners could have them made too, as I'd supplied them all the lengths and fitting types.
I think I might still have the old pipes that you need in a box at the workshop, if I have you're more than welcome to have them, or I can measure them and let you know the lengths.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:53 am 

TIPEC membership: 0
CG_Pete wrote:
I've had all of my hoses made up in braided pipe and anodised fittings by a company close to me, Nuneaton Hose and Fitting. I asked them to keep a copy of my invoice so that other 924/944 owners could have them made too, as I'd supplied them all the lengths and fitting types.
I think I might still have the old pipes that you need in a box at the workshop, if I have you're more than welcome to have them, or I can measure them and let you know the lengths.

Hi,

I would be interested in this info and maybe something I need to do later this year.

Thanks
Steve

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:49 pm 

CG_Pete wrote:

Sorry, only just seen your reply. Thanks for the offer, but I went down the genuine route as I needed to get my car through the MOT and time was against me.

Would be worth putting the info up though as no doubt other owners will find it really helpful.

Thanks again,
Jeff