Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:19 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Stunning 1988 944 in grand prix white!! £3995 OVNO NO SOLD
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:02 am 

Here we have my stunning 1988 944 for sale.The car has been in the family for the past 6 years, prior to this the car had been dry stored for approx 6 years due to family circumstances. In that time the car has only done 6000 mls in the last 12 years only 500 miles per year and has covered only 129,000 miles in total since new. The car being used little or none is up for sale simply because i am not getting the use of the car dry stored and only comes out on a dry day only a very odd day in summer time. The 911 in the garage is my other pride and joy and unfortunately one has to go and it is sadly the 944.
The car is in stunning condition and you will travel up and down the country and will struggle to find one in this time warped condition. It is most frustrating traveling often hundreds of miles only to find the car is not as described we have all been there im sure folk's. I have done the following work in recent times to The car as listed below.

All belts and tensioners
All filters replaced
Recent stainless middle exhaust box
Back box
2x new front tyres
Laser alignment done
Oil change
M.O.T until November 2010
(only done 20 miles since then)
All previous MOT's
Service history
Receipts

The condition of the car as you can see from the pictures is immaculate and pictures alone do not do the car justice in all honesty.The paintwork is finished of in Porsche Grand Prix white (the best colour in my opinion)There is no stone chipping to any of the car also.The car underneath is pristine and wheel arches are as white as the paintwork itself and has never had sills and will never need any either.
The interior is unmarked and has no signs of wear or tear anywhere. All electrics in working order. The carpets look brand new.The ever bullet proof 2.5 engine sounds and performs as it should do with excellent oil pressure (5bar).
All in all a time warped car and as we have already said you can travel,travel and travel more and end up disappointed but this car is truly stunning and simply requires a new and carefull owner as i have been.
The most recent MOT had no advisories as you would expect and i have all the previous MOT'S for the car and service history full of receipts as you would expect from a well cared for classic.
The car is open to any inspection welcome. As i have said also the car needs to be seen to be appreciated in every respect.
I will hope to sell the car to an enthusiast such as myself who will also care and use the car as i have done.
The car can be viewed by appointment only with myself.(TIPEC MEMBER NO.3974)
Stephen Grubb
Home tel no. 01592 654561(after 6pm)
Mobile no 07763705587 NOW SOLD NOW SOLD