Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:06 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 1982 3.0 SC Targa in HellBlau
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:10 pm 

TIPEC membership: 0
My wonderful SC has to go for another project. I have had the car for nine years having purchased it via a dealer from San Diego. Apart from 5000 miles I have the complete service history and original dealer stamp book. The engine was recently rebuilt by Tony Wright in Wallingford, when I say rebuilt : Barrels, Mahle pistons, Heads, valves, bearings. The works he even had the engine tray stove enameled in black. When I originally sent it to Autofarm they changed all the oil pipes and brake calipers. (never ever say 'if it needs doing do it' those bills hurt.) Registration number RSL 534. If you want a mechanically superb car with a decent patina this is the car. The engine has only done 1500 miles since the rebuild and a new clutch and cable were also fitted .I also fitted rear seat belts. Original overmats, spare and tools. All the right stickers in all the right places. Call me to discuss if you are interested. The car was at Gaydon and the Silverstone Classic.
Dominic 07967 503905 (Wallingford - Oxfordshire) - send me an e.mail if you want pictures. £ 11495.00
Pictures now on pistonheads.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1217588.htm