Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:37 am
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 1989 944 S2 in black/linen for sale London
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:10 pm 

TIPEC membership: 0
Hi All,

I am reluctantly selling my 1989 944 S2 as I have a new child and my partner has insisted we get a larger car that fits a child seat and has better crash protection and airbags.

Satin black metallic with linen leather, just coming up on 100k miles. Manual, sunroof, 10-disc CD changer, remote central locking, alarm, ABS, sports suspension. Currently sporting Porsche Cup alloys but the original D90s will be included in the sale (alongside a selection of spares and other accessories including a pair of Classic Additions covers). MOT Nov 2023, major service Mar 2024. Maintained at Tower Porsche under my ownership over the last three years, during which time I've covering over 10,000 miles mostly on tours across the UK and France.

Good service record with 9 stamps over the first 76k miles of the car’s life from 1989-1999. Partial history (5 stamps) for the next 13k miles covered up to 2021; with the previous two owners undertaking work themselves retaining only partial paperwork. Maintenance under my ownership includes a new exhaust, battery, speakers, wiper blades, CV gators, rear tyres, cooling fan switch, power steering and flywheel brackets, two major services, and various other smaller fixes. Work under the previous owner included belts, water pump, sports suspension, exhaust, windscreen, front tyres, roof seals, outer sills, and a new Sigma alarm.

More details, photos and contact number at https://www.carandclassic.com/l/C1708583

Viewing in London SE17, outside the congestion zone or easy to get to from Waterloo, Blackfriars and London Bridge stations.

Attachments:
INT 01.jpg
INT 01.jpg [ 211.31 KiB | Viewed 48 times ]
EXT 01.jpg
EXT 01.jpg [ 206.77 KiB | Viewed 48 times ]