Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 944 lux 2.7 for sale
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:17 am 

TIPEC membership: 0
F reg 1989, guards red 128,000 mile
Recently had the sills done at a cost of £2,300 with retro restorer, all belts replaced in May 2017. It has a rust bubble on the rear arch, and a small piece of paint that’s flaked off on the sunroof. It pulls really well, and the engine sounds well and performance is strong throughout the Rev range, there’s a slight knocking noise when coming off the clutch in lower gears, I’ve been told the clutch hub needs doing but the clutch feels fine so I’m not sure it’s that.
I’ve also spent £1,000 on tidying up the interior and getting other bits and pieces done. It’s due an mot and minor service which I’m willing to get done if it sells for the right price.
The wheels and tyres are like new and I can’t believe the looks and comments I get on nearly every journey. I believe there is 7 previous owners.
It’s a future classic, and the 2.7 is quite rare in the uk, I was originally looking for an S2 but found the 2.7 to be stronger and sound better in every gear.
It’s a reluctant sale and I won’t let it go for silly money, it needs a little tlc to bring this gorgeous 80’s icon back to its former glory.
I also have a pro-max chip ( never used and still in it’s packaging ) and I have some boxster wheels you can have too if you wish ( bought them both when I got the car but the car deserves to be kept original so never used them )
If anyone is interested I can WhatsApp you photos.
I’m in Epsom Surrey, call or text me on 07894051990. I work nights so you can try me anytime except 6am - 1pm when my phones off.
I’m looking for £5,500 ovno.
Ian