TIPEC

The TIPEC Forum
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:20 pm
Asset Trust


All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Looking for nice 924 Turbo
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:21 pm
Posts: 73
Location: New Forest
TIPEC membership: 7353
Hi Everyone

Would be interested to hear from any members with a 924 Turbo for sale. Looking for less than 100k miles and in good condition with original equipment and paint. Have seen all the ones currently available (including the blue and white one - lovely car terrible colours) and none fit the bill.

Thanks

Regards to all

Steve

_________________
Steve
(Club Valuations Officer)


1996 993 Targa Tiptronic (Helga) - keeper
1986 944 Turbo (Hildagarde) - keeper
1981 911SC Targa (Gertrude) - now gone.
1988 3.2 Coupe - why did I sell her? Much missed
1997 2.5 Boxster - gone


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Looking for nice 924 Turbo
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:56 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:00 pm
Posts: 1433
Location: Kingston upon thames
Steve, i've put a wanted ad on the 924 owners group, pointing them back to this post

_________________
Cayenne S 4.5 06 Basalt Black
924S 87 Guards Red
924S 87 Alpine White Sold
Boxster 2.7 Silver 00 Sold
Boxster S Meridian 01 Sold
928 S2 Prussian Blue 86 Sold
993 C4 Arena Red 97 Sold


http://www.jgsm.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Looking for nice 924 Turbo
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 1238
Location: The little old town of East Grinstead, UK
TIPEC membership: 6519
Skype ID: grinlord
You should read the helpful advice and responses to your initial requirements:

https://porsche924.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=31263

_________________
Alex.
'85 944 mostly working
'83 924 "Yin Yang" cheap track car with another member
'01 Vauxhall Combo diesel van for camping, working, and moving slowly

Computer Problems: At your WITS End? http://www.witscomputers.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Looking for nice 924 Turbo
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:21 pm
Posts: 73
Location: New Forest
TIPEC membership: 7353
Althejazzman wrote:
You should read the helpful advice and responses to your initial requirements:

https://porsche924.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=31263



Kept a few people entertained by the looks of things !

:roll:

_________________
Steve
(Club Valuations Officer)


1996 993 Targa Tiptronic (Helga) - keeper
1986 944 Turbo (Hildagarde) - keeper
1981 911SC Targa (Gertrude) - now gone.
1988 3.2 Coupe - why did I sell her? Much missed
1997 2.5 Boxster - gone


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Looking for nice 924 Turbo
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 11:28 pm
Posts: 1
TIPEC membership: 0
Helgathe993Targa wrote:
Hi Everyone

Would be interested to hear from any members with a 924 Turbo for sale. Looking for less than 100k miles and in good condition with original equipment and paint. Have seen all the ones currently available (including the blue and white one - lovely car terrible colours) and none fit the bill.

Thanks

Regards to all

Steve


Hi Steve mine is getting a fresh mot then up for sale properly next week, 106000, metallic grey series one, email me for more info if your interested,
cheers,
Chappers7@btinternet.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Looking for nice 924 Turbo
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:30 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am
Posts: 5412
Location: Rochester, Kent
TIPEC membership: 911
Helgathe993Targa wrote:
Althejazzman wrote:
You should read the helpful advice and responses to your initial requirements:

https://porsche924.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=31263



Kept a few people entertained by the looks of things !

:roll:

You didn’t find it helpful? :lol:

_________________
Chairman/Advertising/Events

Join the Club

Simply Porsche Show

Silver 1989 911 Speedster
Midnight Blue 2004 996 C4S Cab
Tahoe Blue 1990 964 C2
Zenith Blue 1998 Boxster (winter project)Sold
Guards Red 1992 944 S2 Cab gone but not forgotten
Italian Red Jaguar XF


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Looking for nice 924 Turbo
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:59 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:00 pm
Posts: 1433
Location: Kingston upon thames
not sure of your budget but the Porsche Bolton restoration is really nice.
However it is up for £25k :shock:

i know they'd take a good offer but it'll still need lots of pennies

There's a couple coming along to beaulieu, one of the guys lives in the NewForest , white over Grey car, my personal favourite in the turbo.

I led a 924 tour recently and had 2 turbos following me in my S, they're pretty nippy. :D
Very different to the 993 but great fun

_________________
Cayenne S 4.5 06 Basalt Black
924S 87 Guards Red
924S 87 Alpine White Sold
Boxster 2.7 Silver 00 Sold
Boxster S Meridian 01 Sold
928 S2 Prussian Blue 86 Sold
993 C4 Arena Red 97 Sold


http://www.jgsm.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Looking for nice 924 Turbo
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:38 am
Posts: 3
TIPEC membership: 0
Hi Steve,

I bought Duncan's Silver/Grey S1 turbo last year, I have really enjoyed running about in the car since spring. However I have just bought an R8 Spyder, and am starting to run out of storage space!

I am considering putting the 924 turbo up for sale.

Feel free to PM for more details.

Gary


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Looking for nice 924 Turbo
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:21 pm
Posts: 73
Location: New Forest
TIPEC membership: 7353
Hi Gary. Thanks for the note. I looked at quite a few and just could not find one that fitted the bill so moved target and took possession of an immaculate 1986 944 Turbo last week. Good luck with the sale - sorry that I'm not in the game any more. But d post a picture as would love to see it. Thanks

Regards

Steve


Garyc3481 wrote:
Hi Steve,

I bought Duncan's Silver/Grey S1 turbo last year, I have really enjoyed running about in the car since spring. However I have just bought an R8 Spyder, and am starting to run out of storage space!

I am considering putting the 924 turbo up for sale.

Feel free to PM for more details.

Gary

_________________
Steve
(Club Valuations Officer)


1996 993 Targa Tiptronic (Helga) - keeper
1986 944 Turbo (Hildagarde) - keeper
1981 911SC Targa (Gertrude) - now gone.
1988 3.2 Coupe - why did I sell her? Much missed
1997 2.5 Boxster - gone


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Looking for nice 924 Turbo
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:38 am
Posts: 3
TIPEC membership: 0
Helgathe993Targa wrote:
Hi Gary. Thanks for the note. I looked at quite a few and just could not find one that fitted the bill so moved target and took possession of an immaculate 1986 944 Turbo last week. Good luck with the sale - sorry that I'm not in the game any more. But d post a picture as would love to see it. Thanks

Regards

Steve


Garyc3481 wrote:
Hi Steve,

I bought Duncan's Silver/Grey S1 turbo last year, I have really enjoyed running about in the car since spring. However I have just bought an R8 Spyder, and am starting to run out of storage space!

I am considering putting the 924 turbo up for sale.

Feel free to PM for more details.

Gary



Steve,

No worries, as I mentioned, it was only a consideration, I will maybe just look harder for more storage space!!

Excellent choice of car, I've owned a 1986 turbo for 3 years now and absolutely love it!!

I'll dig out some pictures of the pair of them!

Enjoy that 951!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Looking for nice 924 Turbo
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:21 pm
Posts: 73
Location: New Forest
TIPEC membership: 7353
:D


Garyc3481 wrote:
Steve,

No worries, as I mentioned, it was only a consideration, I will maybe just look harder for more storage space!!

Excellent choice of car, I've owned a 1986 turbo for 3 years now and absolutely love it!!

I'll dig out some pictures of the pair of them!

Enjoy that 951!

_________________
Steve
(Club Valuations Officer)


1996 993 Targa Tiptronic (Helga) - keeper
1986 944 Turbo (Hildagarde) - keeper
1981 911SC Targa (Gertrude) - now gone.
1988 3.2 Coupe - why did I sell her? Much missed
1997 2.5 Boxster - gone


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group