Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: MY 1980 Porsche 924 LUX For sale
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:46 pm 

TIPEC membership: 0
With regret due to a pending house purchase I am selling my lovely 1979 manufactured 1980 model year 924.
In the last year the car has had an enormous amount of work carried out which included an engine service, full brake overhaul including fluid change and green stuff pads, 4 new tyres,reconditioned starter motor and new wiring to it.Previous to that it had a new water pump,belts and cooling system flush and also a new uncracked dash was sourced and fitted.The car has covered 125,000 miles.
The wheels have the original optional extra finish and the spare wheel and tyre are new and unused!

There is some minor bubbling on the front wings mostly on the n/s which would be easy to deal with but I have never felt the need as it is such a lovely original thing and I didn't want to get too precious about it.
But to confirm this car is NOT a rot box.The underside has never been welded and retains its original factory underseal and is very presentable and gets massive amounts of attention at shows and events.

The car is now sorned but it is in great running condition with everything working well and was used in "anger" at last years TIPEC Blyton park trackday.
There is an enormous amount of historical documentation going back to pretty much day one including a bill of sale from the early 80's and quite rare for a 924 it has not been subject to the usual bodges over the years and remains remarkably original.

this is a turn key car and not a money pit needing rafts of niggles sorting out.

The price is £3350 ono and I am located in Lancashire.

07976 418093

Post subject: Re: MY 1980 Porsche 924 LUX For sale
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:51 am 

TIPEC membership: 0
The car now has a new MOT. :D