Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:54 am
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Generation 2 Cayman S.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:00 am 

I have decided to sell my pride and joy through a lack of use and hopefully pass it on to someone that will get the benifit of a wonderful car. As the car as done less than 9000 miles I am looking in the region of £32000. The car has PDK, limited slip diff, sports exhaust, sports chrono pakage, Porsches full leather package, Carbon package, plus extra carbon items that I have retro fitted. I have fitted a genuine Techart rear spoiler, plus the type R front corner splitters, side pods made by an american company (first in the UK ). The car sits on 19" wheels as the picture, but will be put back onto its original 18" wheels if preferred. As you can see it is guards red with sand beige interior. If anyone reading this went to last years annual meeting at Gaydon the car won second prize in the concours. The car has a private number plate include but is a 59 plate reg

Fair comment. The car has a VTS Tracker, MOT till sept 14, and taxed till next feb, the location is South Yorkshire, the car is ready for a service but if my price is paid then it will have a full service.

Last edited by MCK on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Generation 2 Cayman S.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:12 am 

Not interested myself, but worth pointing out that for people who are, some more pictures, including the interior, and some idea of location would be helpful.

Post subject: Re: Generation 2 Cayman S.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:46 am 

bmjb wrote:
Not interested myself, but worth pointing out that for people who are, some more pictures, including the interior, and some idea of location would be helpful.

Done as recommended. if it sells then I will buy you a pint. Cheers.