Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:19 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Vintage Nostalgia Show - Stockton Park
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:35 pm 

TIPEC membership: 4453
I received the following email from the organiser of the show - if there is any interest I can let you have an entry form. I suspect most of us will be at Hatton Country World on 27th for the National meeting.

We are currently in the throws of organising The vintage Nostalgia show and would love for you to be involved we are aiming to put on a display of Porsche through the ages and wondered if you and your members could help?

The Vintage Nostalgia show is being held at Stockton Park on the 25th/26th 27th May its an event run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts! We are celebrating all that is old and interesting including rusty autojumble bits, vintage cars/classic cars/motorbikes, old fashions, vintage furniture, Vintage Clothes, motoring memorabilia, antiques and kitchenalia etc. It would be great to see some or all of your club represented.

There will be a range of trade stands all related to the theme of the event, we even have 1940's re-enactors coming in period dress to create an atmosphere.You can come for the day or camp and enjoy the whole weekend.

We have a number of car club members and enthusiasts attending including Jaguar, ferrari, triumph,vw splitscreen van club, austin Seven, aircooled connection, Austin Healey, MG, Alvis etc.

Let me know your thoughts.....? i have attached a booking form.

The show kicks off on friday evening with a low key open mic night, on Saturday we have the Obscuritones playing live - 50's rock and roll music ( They are an up and coming band in London writing and performing there own music it is fast paced exciting with a rockabilly style!) We have a Ringwood fine ale tent and also an old airstream called the silver Rocketeer set up as a cocktail bar. I hope you like the sound of the event we would love your support. For updates and more info go online and look at www.vintagenostalgiashow.co.uk or follow us on Facebook.

2010 Cayman S - White
Previously
2005 997 C4S cab - Blue
1990 S2 cab - Red
2006 Boxster - Silver
1988 944S - Black