Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:16 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: South East Region Club Night - Wednesday 12th August
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 am 

The South East Region meet will be held at The Shipley Bridge Inn, Antlands Lane, Burstow, Crawley, RH6 9TE from 8.00 p.m. on Wednesday 12th August. Link to map below:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=530621&y=140492&z=0&sv=Rh6+9te&st=2&pc=Rh6+9te&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

We regularly see 30+ members turning up each club night for a relaxed chat about all things motor related, we also run through the upcoming calendar of events and if the weather is good, will often be out in the car park looking at the cars.

If you haven't been to one of our club nights before, it would be great to see you. It doesn't matter if you're a TIPEC member or you haven't joined up, why not come along and meet us all.

Rachel

993 C2S Zenith Blue
BMW 320i

Post subject: Re: South East Region Club Night - Wednesday 12th August
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:20 pm 

Thanks to everyone that turned up, we had something of a record night this week with about 18 Porsches turning up and about 40 people, the ladies were out in strength and it was great to see some families attending (it didn't take much encouragement for a drive out for one young Porsche enthusiast).

Lots to talk about, the weather was fine so we spent a fair amount of the evening in the car park examining the cars and chatting. We even signed up some new members!

We announced the results of our photo competition and had some very useful feedback from Lyndsey Dobson who is a professional photographer. I expect the standards will go up next year and make the judging even more difficult!

993 C2S Zenith Blue
BMW 320i