Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:01 pm
Asset Trust


All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Breakfast Club - Birds Of Prey - Sunday 15th May
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:59 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am
Posts: 5499
Location: Rochester, Kent
TIPEC membership: 911
Sunday Breakfast Club to Eagle Heights .

We have organised bacon sandwiches with tea/coffee/fruit juice in the entrance price of £10. Bring the family, grand kids, a picnic and make a day of it.

Situated in the stunning Village of Eynsford (DA4 0JB) overlooking the idyllic views of the valley and the rolling hills of the countryside. These beautiful views can be seen from the Tearooms, where you can admire them during breakfast.

Eagle Heights is now home to one of the UK's largest Bird of Prey Centres, currently we have a collection of approximately 100 raptors. This includes over 50 species, many of which are now breeding at the centre or can be seen flying in our daily demonstrations. We have also expanded into a wildlife sanctuary, housing many different species of animals, including Meerkats, Servals, other mammals, Reptiles, Birds and more!

Booking required

_________________
Chairman/Advertising/Events

Join the Club

Simply Porsche Show

Silver 1989 911 Speedster
Midnight Blue 2004 996 C4S Cab
Tahoe Blue 1990 964 C2
Zenith Blue 1998 BoxsterSold
Guards Red 1992 944 S2 Cab gone but not forgotten
Mediterranean Blue BMW 530e


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Breakfast Club - Birds Of Prey - Sunday 15th May
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:09 pm
Posts: 73
Location: Brands Hatch, Kent
TIPEC membership: 0
Sean Smallman wrote:
Sunday Breakfast Club to Eagle Heights .

We have organised bacon sandwiches with tea/coffee/fruit juice in the entrance price of £10. Bring the family, grand kids, a picnic and make a day of it.

Situated in the stunning Village of Eynsford (DA4 0JB) overlooking the idyllic views of the valley and the rolling hills of the countryside. These beautiful views can be seen from the Tearooms, where you can admire them during breakfast.

Eagle Heights is now home to one of the UK's largest Bird of Prey Centres, currently we have a collection of approximately 100 raptors. This includes over 50 species, many of which are now breeding at the centre or can be seen flying in our daily demonstrations. We have also expanded into a wildlife sanctuary, housing many different species of animals, including Meerkats, Servals, other mammals, Reptiles, Birds and more!

Booking required



Hi
Do you have to be a member for this event ? im only round the corner from this event.

Thanks

Martin

_________________
85 944 Lux, Graphite Metallic, Porsche Script Big Bolster interior, 56000 Miles + 4 owners....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Breakfast Club - Birds Of Prey - Sunday 15th May
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am
Posts: 5499
Location: Rochester, Kent
TIPEC membership: 911
Martin

You are more than welcome to join us. How many of you are coming along?

_________________
Chairman/Advertising/Events

Join the Club

Simply Porsche Show

Silver 1989 911 Speedster
Midnight Blue 2004 996 C4S Cab
Tahoe Blue 1990 964 C2
Zenith Blue 1998 BoxsterSold
Guards Red 1992 944 S2 Cab gone but not forgotten
Mediterranean Blue BMW 530e


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Breakfast Club - Birds Of Prey - Sunday 15th May
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:09 pm
Posts: 73
Location: Brands Hatch, Kent
TIPEC membership: 0
Sean Smallman wrote:
Martin

You are more than welcome to join us. How many of you are coming along?



2 of us if thats OK ? thanks for the reply.

_________________
85 944 Lux, Graphite Metallic, Porsche Script Big Bolster interior, 56000 Miles + 4 owners....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Breakfast Club - Birds Of Prey - Sunday 15th May
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:27 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am
Posts: 5499
Location: Rochester, Kent
TIPEC membership: 911
trackm3 wrote:
Sean Smallman wrote:
Martin

You are more than welcome to join us. How many of you are coming along?



2 of us if thats OK ? thanks for the reply.

I will add you to the list, we will see you there at 10:00.

_________________
Chairman/Advertising/Events

Join the Club

Simply Porsche Show

Silver 1989 911 Speedster
Midnight Blue 2004 996 C4S Cab
Tahoe Blue 1990 964 C2
Zenith Blue 1998 BoxsterSold
Guards Red 1992 944 S2 Cab gone but not forgotten
Mediterranean Blue BMW 530e


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Breakfast Club - Birds Of Prey - Sunday 15th May
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:12 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 1:00 am
Posts: 5499
Location: Rochester, Kent
TIPEC membership: 911
Anyone else fancy this, there are currently 20 of us going. :bounce:

_________________
Chairman/Advertising/Events

Join the Club

Simply Porsche Show

Silver 1989 911 Speedster
Midnight Blue 2004 996 C4S Cab
Tahoe Blue 1990 964 C2
Zenith Blue 1998 BoxsterSold
Guards Red 1992 944 S2 Cab gone but not forgotten
Mediterranean Blue BMW 530e


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group