Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Thames Valley trip to Senna movie
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:13 pm 
If you have blood and/or petrol in your veins, you can't have failed to hear of the documentary movie which charts the life of Ayrton Senna, and opens in cinemas in the UK on 3 June. I would like to go and see it myself, and thought it might be a good thing to do as a little event with a few of you guys. Here's a trailer for the film: http://flvplayer.mymovies.net/vuecinema ... ue_reading

There is a Vue cinema in Reading, with lots of nearby bars and restaurants and parking, that will be showing the film, so how about we try to book in for the opening night?. It will need advance booking so I would ask you now to let me know if you would like to attend. I'm not sure on timings yet as they have not been published at the time of writing (am in contact with cinema to try to get advance info), but I was thinking we meet at a bar/restaurant at The Oracle and head in to view for 9pm or thereabouts. It's a Friday night, so no school for most of us the next day... :o

So, who's up for it? Please let me know by Sunday 8th May. I'll book tickets for anyone who sends the cost of their tickets via Paypal to my account using my usual email address (ask me for it if you don't have it). If you haven't done a payment via Paypal before, don't worry - it's easy and I can advise if necessary. Otherwise you can transfer money to our region's Tipec bank account and I will provide details if you ask for them. Or send me a cheque. The cost per person is £8.15 but there may be a discount available for a large enough group booking. I will advise if this is offered to us.

Cheers, Craig