Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 5:34 am
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: National Event & Party - 5/6th June
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:01 pm 

Hi Folks

With only a few weeks left to the Club's National Event I thought I would confirm some details from the Regional angle and ticket details in case you missed them in All Torque
Tickets for the show are available only from Gaydon and there is a discount for tickets purchased before the event.
Club members tickets are £7 in advance - call 01926 287728 - make sure that you have the discount code that appears on page 6 of the latest All Torque. Alternatively book online via the Heritage website.

On the day we will meet up at Hopwood Services from 9am for a 9.20am departure in convoy. Regional parking will be in the same place as last year so if you want to park up with us turn right at the bottom of the drive onto the grassy area. If you don't specify that you want regional parking you will be directed to the main parking area in front of the museum.

Any questions please give me a shout.

The night before the show (Saturday 5th June) there is a party, again being held at Gaydon with BBQ, disco and live band.
Tickets for the pre-show party are available on the above number or website.

Tickets: Adults £20, Under 16's £9, Under 10's £1.

If you book tickets please let me know so I can get an idea of the interest level. Anyone attending the party & show might want want to take advantage of the discounted hotel accomodation (see details on page 6 of latest All Torque)

Remember this is the Club's main event and will be the largest Porsche only gathering of the year so don't miss out. I look forward to seeing you all at the show

Paul :D

Treasurer

Porsche 928 S2 (SOLD)

Porsche 944 S2 (SOLD)

Porsche 924s (Track Day toy)
Porsche 924 Martini (New project)
Porsche Cayenne S (Daily driver)

Last edited by Sean Smallman on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
corrected booking details

Post subject: Re: National Event & Party - 5/6th June
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:15 pm 

TIPEC membership: 5277
Hi Paul

I'm still absolutely GUTTED beyond comprehension the fact I can't make it... would have been my first visit too. To make matters worse, my operation date WAS June 3rd, has now been postponed as they decided after 10 weeks of having my xrays that they want me to have an mri scan, which I had today. God knows when my op'll be.. cant wait as I can hardly walk!!

Enjoy the weekend

Regards

Baz

1982 944 Lux
Unrestored and lovingly cherished..
2008 Ford CMax 1.6 Turbo Diesel

Post subject: Re: National Event & Party - 5/6th June
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:17 pm 

bazbarnett wrote:
Hi Paul

I'm still absolutely GUTTED beyond comprehension the fact I can't make it... would have been my first visit too. To make matters worse, my operation date WAS June 3rd, has now been postponed as they decided after 10 weeks of having my xrays that they want me to have an mri scan, which I had today. God knows when my op'll be.. cant wait as I can hardly walk!!

Enjoy the weekend

Regards

Baz

Hi Baz

Sorry you can't make the show. Hope you get the op sorted and are back to fighting fit as soon as possible. Good luck with it Pal

Paul

Treasurer

Porsche 928 S2 (SOLD)

Porsche 944 S2 (SOLD)

Porsche 924s (Track Day toy)
Porsche 924 Martini (New project)
Porsche Cayenne S (Daily driver)