Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Get writing for All Torque
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:01 am 

TIPEC membership: 8235
Hi All,

Hope everybody is keeping well! I'm sure many of you are taking the time to carry various projects on your pride and joy.

All Torque would very much appreciate any news / write ups on what you're up to, accompanied by photos (keep it clean).

Please find below a message from Tony Blow the magazine editor, who can be contacted on tony@typescape.com

Morning Gary.

We generally work on around 500 words per page – so 500 or 1,000 words is ideal.

To be honest, keeping things that brief is difficult – the majority of submissions I get are a lot longer and I have to edit them down!

Images need to be supplied as separate individual JPG files, at the largest possible size (again, a lot of people struggle with this – images downloaded from Facebook etc are not good enough for professional printing!) Sending original files, exactly as they came out of the camera, is best.

If sending such big images by email is a problem, I recommend using a file transfer service like http://www.WeTransfer.com

The next upcoming deadline for submissions is 1st May, for the June issue. For the rest of the year, deadlines are:
1st July for the August issue,
1st September for the October issue,
1st November for the December issue.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Tony.

let's get plenty in to Tony so we have great content to read in this enforced down time.

Cheers

Gary