Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 am
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: South yorks / North Notts 944 owners help requested
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:00 pm 

TIPEC membership: 7762
hello all, recently joined TIPEC as I'm starting to research into getting a Porsche 944 (S2 model preferred).

Had some great advice already from several TIPEC members , a number of whom have suggested I try and contact local regions/members to see if someone would be willing to let me look at one of their cars to help me familiarise myself with where abouts on a 944 some of the items I will be checking are located / best viewed from.

I'm based east of Lincoln and TIPEC has placed me in South Yorks/North Notts region.

Just wondered if there are any members with a 944 who wouldn't mind me popping over for a few minutes one day to chat and get a familiarisation of the bits/bobs on their car.

I'm not looking to try and blag a test drive , would just appreciate a chance to get a physical view/site of the items to check out before I go and start crawling under any cars for sale I think are worth a view.

appreciate any help offered.

Unfortunately am not able to make next club meeting and looking under the bonnet in the dark wouldn't be ideal, but if there are any members in the region who wouldn't mind sparing me a few minutes some time in the next week or two that would be great.

cheers.