Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:49 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Free Meguiars detailing meet 19th March
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:04 pm 

TIPEC membership: 5448
Hi all,
I've arranged for a morning of discussion and demonstration at the Meguiars day factory in Daventry in how to keep your precious Porsches in tip top condition. Might be useful after the wet and windy winter we are having.

Spaces are limited to a maximum of 20 spaces and during the visit you will have the opportunity to purchase some of their products, if you want to. Start time is 9:30am at their Daventry office with refreshments throughout the morning. It is planned to meet & greet over a coffee or tea and then with a 45 min presentation / discussion of their products followed by a practical on one of the cars in the demonstration bay, where you have the opportunity to see the products being used and may even get the chance to get involved.

If you're interested just add your name to the list below or pm me. I'm also looking for at least one person who is interested in having the demonstration carried on their car, don't have to be a Porsche.

1. Stuey + 1
2. Chris H + 1
3. Mymerak (Brian)
4. Lindsay
5. Steve Jones
6. Neil Smith + 1
7. Paul Webster
8. Martin Olner
9. Ted Baxter
10. Stephen Bickley + 1
11. Byron Humphries

Meet at 09:30am at :
Meguiars UK - 3 Lamport Court, Heartlands, Daventry. Northampton. NN11 8UF

IPE valvetronic exhaust
Now with rebuilt engine complete, so must try warp speed more often...

Last edited by stuey on Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Free Meguiars detailing meet 19th March
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:31 pm 

TIPEC membership: 7576
Hi all,
I've arranged for a morning of discussion and demonstration at the Meguiars day factory in Daventry in how to keep your precious Porsches in tip top condition. Might be useful after the wet and windy winter we are having.

Spaces are limited to a maximum of 20 spaces and during the visit you will have the opportunity to purchase some of their products, if you want to. Start time is 9:30am at their Daventry office with refreshments throughout the morning. It is planned to meet & greet over a coffee or tea and then with a 45 min presentation / discussion of their products followed by a practical on one of the cars in the demonstration bay, where you have the opportunity to see the products being used and may even get the chance to get involved.

If you're interested just add your name to the list below or pm me. I'm also looking for at least one person who is interested in having the demonstration carried on their car, don't have to be a Porsche.

1. Stuey + 1
2. David Large. They can clean my BRA 289 if they would like to!

Radical PR6
1928 Delage DR 70 Saloon
LandRover Discovery Sport

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:57 am 

TIPEC membership: 6974
Hi Stuey name + 1 added to the list cheers Chris H.

Hi all,

1. Stuey + 1
3. Chris H + 1 & happy for my Boxster to be used for any demos

2003 Midnight Blue Boxster & Swift Sport
Lichfield, Staff's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:53 am 

Hi all,

1. Stuey + 1
4. mymerak + 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:03 am 

mymerak wrote:

Hi all,

1. Stuey + 1
2. David Large + 1 They can clean my BRA 289 if they would like to!
4. mymerak + 1

Radical PR6
1928 Delage DR 70 Saloon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:51 am 

Apologies but I am now going to have to withdraw from this.
Another hobby of mine is church bellringing. Our tower takes part in one competition per year and yesterday we were advised that the date of this is March 19th, in the morning. I am required by the band to be in the team - along with SWMBO.
Sorry.
I have amended the list below.

David

1. Stuey + 1
2. Chris H + 1 & happy for my Boxster to be used for any demos
3. mymerak + 1

Radical PR6
1928 Delage DR 70 Saloon