Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:57 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Cosford Brunch -Sun 17th August (Midlands Breakfast Club)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:56 pm 

If I am honest, I was gutted to have missed the last MBC in May, but as always I found out about the event after it took place!

So, without further ado, here is some information I have copied and pasted from elsewhere. I should be going down going by how successful they were all that time ago:

Quote:
We would like a good selection of Retro's and Classics at the next meet? Would anyone like to attend?

Photos from the 11th May meet can be seen [a href="http://carcodes.biglaunch.net/carcodes-cosford-brunch-ccb.html"]HERE[/a]

The next Carcodes Cosford Brunch is confirmed! (Formerly the Midlands Breakfast Club)

SUNDAY 17th AUGUST

There are a few changes which should make the event even better, these are:

1) Earlier start and finish time

8:30am until 11:30am

This is to limit the cross over with Cosford Museum customers.

2) The Hangar Car Park will be available to registered guests who pay £3 donation to our chosen charity. All of your £3 will go to the Birmingham Women's Hospital Trust who helped my wife and I through a turbulent time with our little daughter Millie. Thanks to BWH, Millie is a fit and healthy little girl so it's my way of saying thank you.

To donate please click HERE

The Hanger Car park has a capacity of 65 so our aim to put the more interesting cars in this section.

3) Costa Coffee should have a separate kiosk so those seeking the more flavoursome coffee will not need to clog up the breakfast queue

Please note all car parks will still be monitored and controlled by RAF Cosford and a £2.50 car parking charge will apply.

If you would like to register to have your car on the hangar car park then please email carcodes@gmx.co.uk with your name and make and model of your vehicle and donate £3 via the charity website: https://www.justgiving.com/CosfordBrunch

Ex Owner of a 1989 944 S2 and a 1991 944 Turbo (Ex Andrew Sweetenaham (ProMax) car)

Now Porkerless! Now with a 2003 BMW M3 and 1991 Mercedes W124 250D