Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 pm
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Cheshire & Staffs Club Night Tuesday 17th of October at 8pm
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:30 pm 

TIPEC membership: 7143
Hi Folks,

Just a reminder that Tuesday the 17th is our October Club Night at the Whipping Stocks, WA16 9EX at the usual time of 8:00pm.

The main event at this meeting will be for us to consider alternative locations for future meetings with this being our last meeting at the Whipping Stocks. Myself, Gareth, Stef and Ian have been busying ourselves testing out various locations and thanks to all the suggestions you have offered, I have undone all the hard work of my summer diet! It has been no mean feat to visit them all! It would be great to have as many of you there as possible as this is an important decision for the region and we’d love your input. I will email out the shortlist nearer to the meeting.

We have also planned a Sunday Coffee Morning for Sunday the 15th of October meeting at Bridgemere Wyevale Garden Centre to meet at the café there for 9:45 to 10:00 for a chat, coffee, morning snack and a wander round the garden centre for those who’d like some early Christmas ideas! https://www.wyevalegardencentres.co.uk/ ... mere-2120/ Please let me know if you’d like to come to this as I can reserve tables in the café for us.

After that for those who would like a drive out afterwards, Dave Watson tells me there is a Vintage & Classic Car Owners Event on at the Walled Gardens of Combermere Abbey which is on between 10:00 and 14:30 as is not far from Bridgemere Garden Centre.

On Sunday the 29th of October we will take our Halloween Drive through the region – dressing up cars and occupants is optional but fun!

We have the members Christmas Meal booked in the diary for the 2nd of December at Sutton Hall in Macclesfield.

Stef will be emailing details of these events nearer the time and will setup the event on the regions Facebook page.

A final hurrah for the year is that the track day at Anglesey is booked for the 4th of November to which we have 15 drivers in 8 cars and a Team Tipec Garage. The circuit has given us a Tipec only discount – let me know if you wish to join in the fun!

There is still time for anyone who isn't a member to join the club and join in! membership forms are at http://tipec.lpl-uk.com/application.php

Further updates and specifics on these events will be sent out by email to members once details are finalised.

Finally, I’d like to welcome a few new members to the region, Tony Gale, Hugh Millward and Roger Hetherington who joined us in September and John Lowe who joined us in October. We’ve already met a few of you at the recent events, hope you can all join the next meetings and events soon.

Best wishes from Gareth, Stef, Ian and myself – we’ll see you all soon.

Regards

Chris

1982 Rothmans 924 2.0 NA - the best livery ever
2004 Mazda MX5 - Silver for everyday
1979 Austin Healey Frogeye - Old English White

Post subject: Re: Cheshire & Staffs Club Night Tuesday 17th of October at
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:29 pm 

TIPEC membership: 7143
Just a reminder that it's the club night at 8:00pm tomorrow evening.

If you've never been to a meeting, why not make this your first and come down to meet your fellow enthusiasts and members.

Hope to see you there tomorrow.

Regards

Chris

1982 Rothmans 924 2.0 NA - the best livery ever
2004 Mazda MX5 - Silver for everyday
1979 Austin Healey Frogeye - Old English White