Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:01 am
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Yesterdays Detailing
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:21 pm 

TIPEC membership: 7965
Spent a delightful day yesterday detailing a customers Carrera 4s, for January the weather was very kind in Esher and it was a pleasure to be outside working on the Porsche in the fresh air. It needed some love and care and I have never seen so many Scots Pine needles infesting a car in my life, they were everywhere :-). They had even worked their way down the drain holes through the rear wings and were gradually glogging them up. The hood was covered in huge dollops of sap from the said trees ! Still having cleared the needles from just about every orifice and interior of the car and worked the soft top it gradually re emerged from the January road skank looking like it should ! Next visit is to get the hood cleaning complete for the client and treat it fully. Then back in April for a machine polish and cermic coating application. Throughly enjoyed the days work and sooo good to do a Porsche. Sorry no picture, customers car and all that I'll see if I can get his permission to post one up next time around.