Porsche Enthusiasts Club Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:32 am
Classic Line Insurance

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 928 to a Boxster...Ssssshhh!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:59 pm 

TIPEC membership: 0
I was gonna go into a rant about the fact that "I have actually owned a 944" ect, ect, ect and "I thought we were on a Porsche forum not a Mazda forum" but if I'm honest I can't really be arsed because it will probably turn into pages and pages of arguments which I'd rather not have because I'm much happier being friends with people than foes. I shouldn't have used the term "horse shit" as with hindsight it was a bit harsh so for that I apologise but if you're 100% honest JJ your posting was a bit of an attack and Tri-Man if you too are honest you'll admit that you love to argue with anyone you can. The use of "Andrew" in your posting, I mean come on mate talk about trying to talk down to me, It felt like I had been caught masturbating by my mother when I was 13!
All that said, are we up for a group hug? :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:32 am 

TIPEC membership: 6030
If there was one car that was the best overall, we would all buy it and the world would be a boring place. There are so many choices, no one is right or wrong. It is "each to their own". It is funny how each person reads things in a different way. I just though J.J. was was letting everyone know how strongly he feels about how the 944 was best, and I just though John was having a laugh while saying he though his MX5 was better. Having re-read the thread from your point, perhaps there weren't enough smilies in there? Even from me. :D I think I will have a Boxster one day, they are fast, getting cheaper and overall they are a Porsche. This fits all my needs and wants.

I am up for the group hug though, however in my current state ( I'm carrying a little holiday weight ) you will need a few people to get their arms around me. :D

JOIN THE CLUB, CLICK HERE

2003 996TT

Due to the current economic climate, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:50 pm 

TIPEC membership: 4952
Skype ID: JW590
Brucey wrote:
and Tri-Man if you too are honest you'll admit that you love to argue with anyone you can. The use of "Andrew" in your posting, I mean come on mate talk about trying to talk down to me

I don't love to argue with anybody / everybody Andrew, it's just that I'm a very factual person and will say the things people don't want to or are too PC to say. Like yesterday down by our lake, I got out after swimming, took the wetsuit off, and then saw a scouser with a remote control speedboat deliberately aiming at the ducks / swans / geese. Nobody did anything so it was me who went down and told him what he didn't want to hear - that he was being cruel and to stop it. How's this for a reply.... "you wouldn't understand because you're not a scouser" - which showed just what a moron he was. Anyway he left.

As for the use of Andrew..... my younger brother (lives in Leigh) is called Andrew. He introduces himself to everybody as Andy, is known by everybody as Andy, and is called Andy by everybody in the world except for me...... and his mum when she caught him masturbating :lol:

Group hugs are fine, but give me time to get one of my Magnum Hawaii shirts on first :wink:

1991 944S2, 222000 miles.
2007 Audi A4 Avant Tdi 140 S-Line
2014 Mercedes SLK 250 AMG
1995 Triumph TR6

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:13 pm 

TIPEC membership: 0
Tri-Man wrote:
Brucey wrote:
and Tri-Man if you too are honest you'll admit that you love to argue with anyone you can. The use of "Andrew" in your posting, I mean come on mate talk about trying to talk down to me

I don't love to argue with anybody / everybody Andrew, it's just that I'm a very factual person and will say the things people don't want to or are too PC to say. Like yesterday down by our lake, I got out after swimming, took the wetsuit off, and then saw a scouser with a remote control speedboat deliberately aiming at the ducks / swans / geese. Nobody did anything so it was me who went down and told him what he didn't want to hear - that he was being cruel and to stop it. How's this for a reply.... "you wouldn't understand because you're not a scouser" - which showed just what a moron he was. Anyway he left.

As for the use of Andrew..... my younger brother (lives in Leigh) is called Andrew. He introduces himself to everybody as Andy, is known by everybody as Andy, and is called Andy by everybody in the world except for me...... and his mum when she caught him masturbating :lol:

Group hugs are fine, but give me time to get one of my Magnum Hawaii shirts on first :wink:

I'm that person too mate, the one that can't sit back and watch scrotes doing scrote things i.e swearing at the top of their voices on public transport, being cruel to animals, smashing things up in full view of everyone because they think their untouchable and blatantly trying to intimidate people etc etc. Admittedly it has got me into bother once or twice but the look on their faces when someone like me (5ft 7in compared to the standard 6ft 4in of the modern scrote) dares to say something is priceless and quite often they shit themselves because they just don't know how to handle it. Unfortunately Manchester is rife with them. Anyway I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one caught :oops:
Now go and get your shirt :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:44 pm 

TIPEC membership: 4636
Wasn't meant to be a personal attack Brucey. But rereading it afterwards it looks like one. :oops: Each to his own. I'le be Suzuki powered soon & be jealously looking a Boxsters....... :roll: